MY MEMORABILIA

MAFIA

well thats an impressive collection i must admit, even the womens thong lol thongtu5.jpg

mafia you wear that thong?

you have more bootlegs then me so pretty cool collection

if i would wear it then it would be on my not inside collection :rofl-lol:

thanks,i have more dvds then anyone in the world of gnr fans,this aint 15%,i just dont have time and money to make covers,but i have 1107 dvds gnr ,without related dvds

People like MarkENVY don't have chance to get close to what i have,plus they dont get out often so imagine things like he wrote above,but i like having my personal fans like him,that makes me feel soooo good,haha,yep,too cool to be true mark,sorry mate

well thats an impressive collection i must admit, even the womens thong lol thongtu5.jpg

thanks,i have more dvds then anyone in the world of gnr fans,this aint 15%,i just dont have time and money to make covers,but i have 1107 dvds gnr ,without related dvds

People like MarkENVY don't have chance to get close to what i have,plus they dont get out often so imagine things like he wrote above,but i like having my personal fans like him,that makes me feel soooo good,haha,yep,too cool to be true mark,sorry mate

I have about 30 bootlegs so not many

I dont have time to watch them

Yeah

It's not important how much you have dvds or stuff,only love for the band is what matters

This collecting is personal thing depending from person 2 person,nothin' else

Yeah

It's not important how much you have dvds or stuff,only love for the band is what matters

This collecting is personal thing depending from person 2 person,nothin' else

Yeah some people can think it's worthless and a waste of time it's a personal thing

Yep it's the love of the band or why else would we do it lol

I collect alot I have posted a few topics with some of my items

Edited by ThinkAboutYou