Black Rain

Dan H.

Holy shit I just bought this album and for an old artist making new music, it just blew me away.

Ozzy is amazing! I love so many of the songs on this album, I can't believe I didn't buy it when it came out last summer or a few summers ago, I remember thinking "I'm not really into Ozzy" this album is fuckin' amazing.

I love the first three songs "I'm Not Going Away, I Don't Wanna Stop, and Black Rain". Some of the songs have a pop kindof feel but Black Rain the song is really bluesy, I loved it.

Definatly one of my favorite albums... any of you guys heard it yet, if not I recommend it!

This is funny because I, too, just recently purchased the album.

My feeling is just sort of "meh." "I Don't Wanna Stop," i feel, is the strongest track on the album. There is one great song (i don't wanna stop), some good songs, but the rest are just alright, imo. Honestly I prefer Ozzmosis to this. I've heard some people argue that Black Rain was really just a BLS album with Ozzy on vocals. I disagree. I think this one just kinda fell flat.