First

Wow, I guess I am one of the first ones here.  Well, I went and saw GN'R on Dec. 29th. What can I say?  It was the greatest concert of all time.  I saw them in '93 when I was nine years old too.  Well, thats about all I got to say right now, so talk to ya later.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus....I posted two hours ago and still have not seen anymore posts.....i guess nobody knows about this one yet,   well, i'll check back every so often to see if theres anybody alive out there.

That's great that you got to go! How far were you from the stage? I wonder how come there aren't many photos out right now? I read somewhere that fans weren't checked for recording devices, and one person said she saw someone taping. Did you see many people with cameras?

Finally!!  I was right in front. I even got to touch Axl!!  I saw a few people with cameras, not very many though.  They didnt really check at the door at all.  But it was the greatest show ever!!

Who knows....last years show was supposed to be released, but it got postponed.  It was being filmed to project the concert on the screens on the side of the stage, but like I said, it's anybodys guess.

Do you know if it is a lot of trouble for people to get videos on the web, or is it fairly easy? You would think people would want to sell copies of this new concert. I am anxious to see more than a couple of fuzzy photos. I have never been to a Guns concert, but I am curious, is it difficult to stay in the front with so many people pushing agaisnt you trying to get closer? How does Axl look? Besides thinner. Does he look close to 40?

It's not hard to get to the front..if you really want to, then you can. Axl looks sooo much younger!!  He looks the best he ever has, and sounds just as great.  I saw Guns N' Roses when I was 9 in 1993.  There were seats there and I had second row. I can honestly say, I'm into the new band more!!  I even got a Guns N' Roses tattoo on my back!

I saw them in Fargo ND in '93.  Axl could rock then,  but damn, he can still do it.  He still has the hair, and he still takes control of the stage like no other frontman, when he first screamed out "do you know where the fuck you are las vegas"  i knew he hadn't changed..

Well, Again Axl has promised a new album and tour this year...i know it was supposed to happen a long time ago, but for some reason I beleive it this time.  I seriously think we'll see a new album pretty soon.....

referring to the album i am very pessimistic, i dont know why we should expect a new album this year! it alreday should ahve been released last year, but it wasnt, so why this year?  but i´d be very happy if they released it this year, and after that: chinese democracy world tour!!   :D

I know where your coming from, but when Axl promised it during the concert, i just got this feeling that it was gonna happen, so i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

All the songs were great, the new band can deffianatly handle them, and add!!  they didnt do estranged there, they did most of the appetite album, and songs such as noember rain, live and let die, and you could be mine....they all sounded fantastic

I have nothing to add as I wasn't there but, I think an album will be out before the end of the year.  You can all shoot me down for that later if it doesn't work out.  Axl has gotten himself on form, has had plenty of time to recoupe, rest his demons and sort out his legal nightmares.  He is hopefully ready to get back into it.