Chris Cornell feat. Timbaland

Streetchild

You can listen to Cornell's new song here:

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/media/

(scroll down the page to audio)

So he cancelled his European tour for this crap <_< ?

I can't believe this is the guy who made Superunknown.

I heard it some days ago and something inside of me died... R.I.P. to the heart and soul of Chris Cornell. Welcome sell-out.

He's the male Nelly Furtado.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

You can listen to Cornell's new song here:

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/media/

(scroll down the page to audio)

So he cancelled his European tour for this crap <_< ?

I can't believe this is the guy who made Superunknown.

I heard it some days ago and something inside of me died... R.I.P. to the heart and soul of Chris Cornell. Welcome sell-out.

He's the male Nelly Furtado.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

How is this a sell-out?

Cause he worked with a guy that normally produces R&B and Hip-Hop records? Some of the producers that supposedly worked on Chinese Democracy have done the same......

Are you kidding? , well i wouldnt be surprised , most of you are stuck in 1994 , this is the sound of the future ,and it sounds good , creative , diverse and diffrent , the guitar drum bass thing is really getting boring .

overall i like this track and now i have one of more option for future producers of my debut.

Are you kidding? , well i wouldnt be surprised , most of you are stuck in 1994 , this is the sound of the future ,and it sounds good , creative , diverse and diffrent , the guitar drum bass thing is really getting boring .

overall i like this track and now i have one of more option for future producers of my debut.

No, I'm not stuck in 1994. I just don't like it and I generally like stuff Timbaland works on.

Dont see how u do like timbaland then , this is his signature style ....doesnt make sense

I don't have to like every single thing an artist works on, and I just don't like it. Which is a shame, because I thought I would love it since I'm a fan of both of them. Maybe I'll grow to like it, but right now I just don't.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

It's ok

If I heard the song and didn't know it was Cornell, I'd probably just say, decent tune

The fact that it IS the guy who fronted Soundgarden is a little tough to swallow, however.

Can't really be surprised though, I mean his solo stuff is very moody and introspective, Audioslave broke because he's got his own ideas of how music should be, so for him to do something like this should not really surprise anyone -

It's different, that's all