new song

very country rock !, i like this laid back vibe and the intrumentation is nice n simple , witch is perfect , simplicity is what you need , a statement alot of the self induldged idiots here dont agree with , anyways the solo parts , personally i see the song going to even better dimension if you used a smooth light distorted bluesy tone ona fender ala john mayer if you will , this song honestly is the most potential holding song ive heard on this forum , and i can see a lighter guitar mix and a little addiiton of backup piano to give it a little less muddled sound , experiment with the song , record diffrent versions , thats what all musicians do .

congratulations !

thanks alot for the comment.. it was a bit rush to finish this particular song in the studio because it was needed in specific time for the radio here in Iceland.. more work will be done on the rest of the album and maybe fix this one a bit too.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok now I´ve give it a listen:) Sounds really fucking good! Listen to you firts song was sort of bittersweet.. U know I never liked country and find it hard to listen to country influenced songs.. First song gave me those vibes. But the force was stronger for me to actually like it! Nice piece of work. for the first time I´ve found a song with country vibes that I like!

Overall I can´t say that I like one song more than another.. Paperboat was also nice.. Like that rythm! What can I say more..? You are very talented with a nice cool sound:)

• 2 weeks later...

Good production. I like the song. Nice organic feel and groove with a good hook. There is something in the mix hi-mids or highs that gives me some ear fatigue but I couldn't tell you what frequency without running a spectrum analyzer on the file. (Better than I can mix stuff myself though and these are just my ears talking ;-) Over-all, this is very good and I like the harmony voice as it fits well and sits in the mix while giving it some girth; nice job.

i really like silver lining.

and marylin monroverdrive has its moments when its really good.

cool thanks for checking out.. I'm actually not impressed with the version of Monroverdrive that we've got up on Myspace.. it's a live-radio version, I personally, think the album version was much, much better but the other guys want this one up because it's different