Ozzy Osbourne Documentary In the Works

Becket

Ozzy Osbourne Documentary In the Works

BE interactive

Ozzy Osbourne's son, Jack Osbourne, will be producing a documentary about his celebrity father.

The 22-year-old son of the heavy metal rocker confirmed to Rolling Stone magazine that he is making a documentary entitled John, Osbourne's real first name.

The film will feature several interviews with Osbourne's former Black Sabbath band mates. Jack commented, "My dad's not an idiot — he's nothing short of a genius."

"He does have huge flaws, and we're trying to really paint an honest picture of that," he added.

Jack Osbourne, who is best known from the reality television series, The Osbournes, feels that the MTV series did not show his father at his best. He said, "I think The Osbournes, to a degree, tarnished the public's perception of my dad."

Jack added that there are some challenges with the project, saying, "The hard thing is getting people to be honest and not have it be a fluff piece, because that's not what we're trying to do."

The documentary is set to be released in time for next year's Ozzfest.

http://music.sympatico.msn.ca/Ozzy+Osbourn...&date=False