Holy Shite! How I miss this band!

Gallagher Rose

They were really fuckin great..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGgTR_ubTK0

The first album was classic, really good..but they lost it in the second.

Truly one of the best rock n' roll bands of the decade..it's a pity they imploded after drugs and internal fights.

Agree 100%. Permission To Land is awesome.

They were really fuckin great..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGgTR_ubTK0

The first album was classic, really good..but they lost it in the second.

Truly one of the best rock n' roll bands of the decade..it's a pity they imploded after drugs and internal fights.

Shit, these guys really were the kings of cheddar cheese and not entirely my cup of Bovril.

--

That said, they were hugely entertaining, musically immense, and it's a shame they're not still around given the singer had a bit of a breakdown!

I'd love to see them back as I'm sure they had a "Classic Album" hidden away in there somewhere!

--

My sister was a massive fan of them and went to see them a few times... said they were great!

EDIT: Go on then... I'll indulge you, I'm away for another listen...

Edited by murray_TH

Stone Gods are supposedly good too, they supported VR the day after I saw them <_<

But I got to see Pearl :D

What was that thing 'This Town Aint Big Enough For The Both Of Us' that Justin did with that band...I cant remember the name it was something silly like 'British Whale', the video was JH and Phil Taylor playing darts.

What was that thing 'This Town Aint Big Enough For The Both Of Us' that Justin did with that band...I cant remember the name it was something silly like 'British Whale', the video was JH and Phil Taylor playing darts.

Yeah, it was a Sparks cover.

I honestly don't really miss The Darkness. Although "Get Your Hands Off My Woman Motherfucker" was a good ditty. As was their cover of Street Spirit.