Focus

-RocketQueen-

• 3 months later...

You gotta be kidding me?! Honestly, this is the worst crap I've ever heard. Trying to be original by jodeling in a rock song?! Better luck next time, this sucks! This "Hocus Pocus" song, is it suppose to be their "hit"??

I have only one song...guess which one - Hocus Pocus.I also have a Helloween cover of that song

I haven't heard the original version but Helloween cover is Great!!! Andi Deris did his best :krider: :wacko::laugh:

never heard anything of them..any advice?
You gotta be kidding me?! Honestly, this is the worst crap I've ever heard. Trying to be original by jodeling in a rock song?! Better luck next time, this sucks! This "Hocus Pocus" song, is it suppose to be their "hit"??

Right here! ;)

I'm shocked! No really, I'm just shocked! Completely speechless

• 1 year later...

I'm shocked! No really, I'm just shocked! Completely speechless

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just found my Focus-albums again and ha, I still feel like that anyway.

It's fine you don't like it and all, but that's such a bad arguement for not liking it really.

I'm sure when they wrote that song, they weren't like "Let's be orginal guys, let's yodle in this song..", I think they do it because thye think it sounds good, and a lot of Focus' stuff is based a bit on yodling or some kidn of opera or I don't know.

But yeah see I just never forgot that comment :mellow::tongue2:

Go get into Focus :)