Favourite Radiohead album

Yamisonic

Vote bitch  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you had valid reasons in not liking Radiohead, then you wouldn't be getting powered about it. Somethings refreshing about a band that actually isn't afraid to do radically different things. Nickelback have been writing the same album, nay, the same single since How You Remind Me. Not many bands can write 2 of the greatest rock albums of the 90s then follow up with a superb electronic album.

I must be retarded cause I just don't get Kid A but think Pablo Honey is fucking solid

Same here.

I agree about the "not getting Kid A" part but Pablo Honey is crap except for Creep and Anyone Can Play Guitar.

I don't get why some people "don't get" Radiohead, or Kid A. It's not as if they're doing some sort of Chinese harmony or banging chairs to the floor and calling it "music". It's pretty straightforward (except from Treefingers, that is only a long ambient drone that is not really out of this world).

I must be retarded cause I just don't get Kid A but think Pablo Honey is fucking solid

Same here.

I agree about the "not getting Kid A" part but Pablo Honey is crap except for Creep and Anyone Can Play Guitar.

I don't get why some people "don't get" Radiohead, or Kid A. It's not as if they're doing some sort of Chinese harmony or banging chairs to the floor and calling it "music". It's pretty straightforward (except from Treefingers, that is only a long ambient drone that is not really out of this world).

Kid A the song is pretty f'ed up...

Same here.

For me it's probably because when I listened to it some time ago I was almost exclusively listening to guitar-based rock music which isn't really what Kid A is... If I listened to it again I'd probably enjoy it a lot more.

Same here.

Kid A the song is pretty f'ed up...

Well, yeah, the vocals are too computarized. But you can get them if you have the lyrics sheet :lol: