Blink-182 *possible* reunion

Guest Sweet Tooth

Guest banaszkiewicz

Travis Accident Triggers Blink-182 Reunion...Offstage

Wed., Nov. 19, 2008 6:04 PM PST by Breanne L. Heldman

Blink-182 Lisa O'Connor/ZUMA Press

Former Blink-182 bassist-vocalist Mark Hoppus has offered a wink to fans hopeful for a comeback.

In his first blog entry since drummer Travis Barker's fateful plane crash two months ago, Hoppus admits that the erstwhile trio—including guitarist-vocalist Tom Delonge—have been communicating...and even hanging out.

"In the midst of everything else that has happened lately, Tom, Travis and I have all spoken together," he writes. "First through a number of phone calls, and then a couple of weeks ago we all hung out for a few hours."

While Hoppus admits they have been "positive conversations" and calls it "a good thing," he refuses to predict a reunion.

"None of us know. We haven’t talked about it at all...The events of the past two months supersede everything that happened before. Life is too short."

The threesome went on "indefinite hiatus" in February 2005. Hoppus and Barker most recently collaborated on the band +44.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im pumped.

Edited by banaszkiewicz

Guest banaszkiewicz
Woo hoo :rolleyes:. Man they suck; at least Barker can play some good drums, but that's it.

this band is so fun, I don't understand how people can't like them.

they jam for the sake of jamming.

but each to their own, no?

I never really used to be particularly into them at the time. I never got why people would listen to them instead of Greenday, who I had always thought did the same sort of thing but much better.

In hindsight though, I think they were a good fun band and I can enjoy the odd song if I hear it.

Guest banaszkiewicz
They've been gone for what, 4 years? That's pathetic terms for a reunion. More like, they're solo projects fail, and need a quick dollar, and have all of a sudden bacome 'friends' again.

I like them, but that's ridiculous.

that's not what brought them together.

travis almost dying did.