little caesar

whitemusiclover

www.myspace.com/littlecaesarband Little caesar is making a new cd out in may and shhould open for gnr on one leg of there tour. ohh yeah sign me up for several tickets if it happens.

no they shouldn't. they suck.

your mom sucks more after all she can suck a golfball though a coffee straw. Btw tell her to stop wearing so many different colors of lipstick she is leavin a rainbow around my cock. i'll be over a 7:00 tonight so i want dinner ready when i get there...o.k. son

unknown huh? THey were on geffen records at onetime got a million dollar deal had bob rock produce there debut album. there second cd was produced by howard benson and featured Earl slick ( john lennon ,billy idol) on lead guitar. get your facts strait as to an unknown band. Lots of people know of the band!!

Edited by whitemusiclover

www.myspace.com/littlecaesarband Little caesar is making a new cd out in may and shhould open for gnr on one leg of there tour. ohh yeah sign me up for several tickets if it happens.

your mom sucks more after all she can suck a golfball though a coffee straw. Btw tell her to stop wearing so many different colors of lipstick she is leavin a rainbow around my cock. i'll be over a 7:00 tonight so i want dinner ready when i get there...o.k. son

wow, that was a terrible comeback. it's not 1998 anymore

grow the fuck up

wow, that was a terrible comeback. it's not 1998 anymore

grow the fuck up

Yeah, really. Wtf was that about? :question: