solo shows--anyone going?

Burnt Toes

Yeah, Gilby's a lot of fun live. I pity anyone who skips his shows--they don't know what they're missin'. And he's totally underrated as a guitarist. Those who have not witnessed the guy live...go to one of his shows and see (hear) for yourself! :shades:

Madison, Dizzy's playing the Tribeca Rock Club on March 21st. I am pretty sure this is the url for the site: Tribeca Rock Club. If it isn't, I'll be sure to correct it. You can order tix on the site...I didn't click the buttons while I was there (can't order tix 'til I'm sure the evil schedule will permit me some fun), so I don't know if you order them directly, or if you're shuttled to another site. I definitely would like to go to both shows.

Mammal, how about a review of the show you've seen? I've never seen Buck do a solo show. Saw him for the first time in Vegas 2001. The man was transcendent. He truly is an extraordinary talent.

See ya'll later.

Well hell, seems Dizzy at the Tribeca Rock Club has been cancelled. Hopefully he'll play elsewhere in the area sometime soon. I know he's gonna be in New England and the like...but there's gotta be somewhere in NYC he can play during this mini tour. Somebody book the man a gig!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I would like to see everyone when I get a chance, but the only one I have seen is Tommy Stinson, and he was absolutly amazing. I would like to see Izzy though. (if he still plays solo?). I want to see Buckethead too. I want to see those dudes the most, then i'll go the other guys shows if they come anywhere near Iowa lol. (Which they never do :/)

Edited by AnEskimo