Songs About Fucking - Big Black

dirtylenny

An amazing album. Seriously fucking abrasive music, very industrial sounding before industrial existed. I love Steve Albini, i think he's a fuckin dude. This album is seriously fucking good. This crop of bands in the 80s, sorta fringe hardcore bands i find more and more made some serious fucking music. No excuses for the subject matter on this album but...Jesus, its an unforgiving little slab of sound. Good ol' Touch n Go Records, never let ya down :lol: I'd be lying if i was to say i was or am a big fan of industrial type NIN type shit, cuz i aint never heard much of it to speak of but i have a good idea for the sound and texture of it and this is definitely a precursor to all that shit. Really dark, bleak, psychotic type lyrics, i relate the sound of this album to something like sticking a lisence plate presss, a sander, a grinder and a drill to a mic and throwing some lyrics over it. Shame it was their last album it leaves me wondering where this band might've gone from there.

So, any fans?