Back of bitch

rocky

Axl: "Back Off Bitch" is a ten-year-old song. I've been doing a lot of work and found out I've had a lot of hatred for women. Basically, I've been rejected by my mother since I was a baby. She's picked my stepfather over me ever since he was around and watched me get beaten by him. She stood back most of the time. Unless it got too bad, and then she'd come and hold you afterward. She wasn't there for me. My grandmother had a problem with men. I've gone back and done the work and found out I overheard my grandma going off on men when I was four. And I've had problems with my own masculinity because of that. I was pissed off at my grandmother for her problem with men and how it made me feel about being a man. So I wrote about my feelings in the songs.

Axl: "Back Off Bitch" is a ten-year-old song. I've been doing a lot of work and found out I've had a lot of hatred for women. Basically, I've been rejected by my mother since I was a baby. She's picked my stepfather over me ever since he was around and watched me get beaten by him. She stood back most of the time. Unless it got too bad, and then she'd come and hold you afterward. She wasn't there for me. My grandmother had a problem with men. I've gone back and done the work and found out I overheard my grandma going off on men when I was four. And I've had problems with my own masculinity because of that. I was pissed off at my grandmother for her problem with men and how it made me feel about being a man. So I wrote about my feelings in the songs.

As i tougth, there was a reason for writing this song!

Huh, sad story about his granma and all :(

It's a great song to listen to whilst thinking about your ex-girlfriend :lol:

Back off, back off bitch

Down in the gutter dyin' in the ditch

You better back off, back off bitch

Face of an angel with the love of a witch

Back off, back off bitch

Back off, back off bitch

genuine...

Have you been talking with 'a fan' lately? He surely made his influence on you.

you don't have to seek for an unseen explanation for every fucking pharase

:monkey:

LOL :lol: AWESOME!!!

Woah I've always hated the lyrics, although it's like one of the best song they ever did in my opinion

Have you been talking with 'a fan' lately? He surely made his influence on you.

you don't have to seek for an unseen explanation for every fucking pharase

:monkey:

LOL :lol: AWESOME!!!

Woah I've always hated the lyrics, although it's like one of the best song they ever did in my opinion

the lyrics!!! their awesome....not good... but oh so good....if you get it?

• 2 weeks later...

My poor baby!

• 1 month later...
Huh, sad story about his granma and all :(

i remember axl saying somewhere that his grandmother was like the female version of him and that she used to travel round and watch all the GNR shows and was a great support to him, and how when he was researching into his childhood his grandmother was a lot of help to him with filling in the blanks of his past etc...

so i'm thinking that they made up at a later date B)

• 2 months later...

What a sad story dude. :unsure:

• 1 month later...
It's a great song to listen to whilst thinking about your ex-girlfriend :lol:

Back off, back off bitch

Down in the gutter dyin' in the ditch

You better back off, back off bitch

Face of an angel with the love of a witch

Back off, back off bitch

Back off, back off bitch

Reminds me of my EX...lol. :P

It's a great song to listen to whilst thinking about your ex-girlfriend  :lol:

Back off, back off bitch