My Little One

Jumpin' Jack Flash

So, a about a year ago while reading up about my idol, Brian Jones, I stumbled upon this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l917XoLyrp4

brian-jones-jimi-hendrix.jpg

It's a studio collaboration between Brian and Jimi Hendrix, whom were very good friends. The name of the song is "My Little One" and the link above is the instrumental version of the track. However, there is a noticeably shorter version also on Youtube with Noel Redding on vocals.

The song contains allot of Sitars played by Jones and Hendrix and guitars that are also played by both of them. I personally think the song is awesome. Very fucking trippy, but great!

Wow man...thank you :) I'm a huge fan of both of these guys but i've never come across this before. I'm one of those who believes that the stones we're interesting for only a couple of post Brian Jones albums and Hendrix well...holy jumpin' shitballs, he's a fucking genius sooo...but yeah, no, that was amazing, thank you :)

Wow man...thank you :) I'm a huge fan of both of these guys but i've never come across this before. I'm one of those who believes that the stones we're interesting for only a couple of post Brian Jones albums and Hendrix well...holy jumpin' shitballs, he's a fucking genius sooo...but yeah, no, that was amazing, thank you :)

Cool! I'm a huge Brian Jones fan :P You got Decembers Children, Out of Our Heads or The Rolling Stones, Now ? Good Brian albums :)

Edited by Jumpin' Jack Flash

I heard something about Brian Jones wanting to do some all-star collaboration after he left The Stones, but I didn't think it ever left the ground. It was pretty cool, thanks for the link!

Yeah, there were alot of rumours circulating about that. Also, some people thought he was going to join The Beatles or The Jimi Hendrix Experience. He contributed to a few Beatles song, actually...but that was during his time with the 'Stones.

Thanks a lot for that video man... really enjoyed it. I'm a big fan of Brian Jones but for Hendrix...the cd's, dvd's, I've never heard something he's done that's not utterly inspired. Great collaboration!

Now inspired to make a Hendrix topic. I fuckin' love the guy.

Edited by Snake Eyes

Thanks a lot for that video man... really enjoyed it. I'm a big fan of Brian Jones but for Hendrix...the cd's, dvd's, I've never heard something he's done that's not utterly inspired. Great collaboration!

Now inspired to make a Hendrix topic. I fuckin' love the guy.

Hey there Snake Eyes! Yeah, Hendrix was a fucking legend, there will never be another like him! I'ma head over to your Hendrix topic now :P