Electric Tears

oxocubeingravy

Personally I think it's great all the way through, and shows an amazing side of Buckethead, even though I do enjoy pretty much all his songs.

What's your opinion on it?

Also, does anybody know who the person is whose face is shown in the top left of the cover?

It's not Brian Carrol (Bucket's real name) is it?

I wouldn't think it is as the man appears to have short length hair, but I haven't researched it at all...

ALBUM COVER:

buckethead.jpg

Edited by oxocubeingravy

That album is great. Of course its music for a certain mood. Its not like you can listen to it to start the day. its so mellow and spaced out its perfect for when youre about to go to bed, or right after you've visited with Dr. Maryjane MD

Edited by jkruk88

That album is great. Of course its music for a certain mood. Its not like you can listen to it to start the day. its so mellow and spaced out its perfect for when youre about to go to bed, or right after you've visited with Dr. Maryjane MD

exactly :)

It's a beautiful album, with so many Bucket stand-out songs on it. Padmasana is clearly something special, I've listened to it for years and it still acts a meditation tool..10 minutes of just tranquility.

Good news for you guys is Buckets just released a new album which is very much in the same vein and style of Elec' A Real Diamond in the rough provides all of those relaxing moments, it's real chilled out. (Check my sig)

Guest Sweet Tooth

This was the first Buckethead album I got, I love it! Helps me think. No idea about the man in the corner, it would be interesting if it were Buckethead.

beyond boring. at least you could tap your foot to colma.

So a song needs a beat to be good?

I can understand why some people don't appreciate the beauty of this album though, it helps if your a musician and especially a guitarist, but for most people it's simply too minimalist, and as you put it, boring.

A great Bucket album, I do prefer Colma over it but it's still a good record.

No where near as awesome as Crime Slunk Scene though.

Crime Slunk Scene is also incredible :thumbsup:

It doesn't feel right to compare them though, they're completely different Buckethead style, and even the recordings themselves are far more advanced in CSS in terms of studio finish.

But Crime Slunk Scene is my favourite rock album of Buckets.