Not getting thread replies

myguiltysecret

It seems I'm not getting thread reply emails to threads I'm posting to. Is this happening to others too?

I'm not sure why?

No offence but why would you want to?, on a busy night that could be a hell of a lot of emails telling you of posts you could read on line instead of checking emails only to come here and read them anyway

It seems I'm not getting thread reply emails to threads I'm posting to. Is this happening to others too?

I'm not sure why?

No offence but why would you want to?, on a busy night that could be a hell of a lot of emails telling you of posts you could read on line instead of checking emails only to come here and read them anyway

Well in gmail it all comes bunched up in one email so I don't get multiple emails in my inbox. It just adds new emails to the bottom of the first one, so I just check it when it comes in.

I like having thread replies because otherwise I'd lose track of what thread I've posted in and what happened to them. Also, it's easy to check from work as I am a contractor and don't have mygnrforum bookmarked at work, lol.

I might even forget to check this forum if I don't get replies because my bookmarks are all a mess and I'll never find it myself!

I agree. I only get e-mails for comments and PMs. E-mails for thread replies is just too much.

On topic: You should be able to go into your settings and check to make sure if everything is how it should be. If it is, trying turning it on and off and seeing if it resets itself then.

I've tried turning it on and off and logging in and out, to no avail.

Oh well I hope the mod checks it or something.

I agree. I only get e-mails for comments and PMs. E-mails for thread replies is just too much.

On topic: You should be able to go into your settings and check to make sure if everything is how it should be. If it is, trying turning it on and off and seeing if it resets itself then.

I've tried turning it on and off and logging in and out, to no avail.

Oh well I hope the mod checks it or something.

try deleting all your cookies and clearing your cache and history etc. then empty your trash, restart, then re-set the email option :shrugs: