GUNS N' ROSES In London/Canada

hbkhbk

G N' R to bring Chinese Democracy to JLC

012510gnr.jpg

The man and the band infamous for no-shows, melt-downs and some of the hardest, fastest rock ever to hit the sound waves of society is bringing their latest world tour to the John Labatt Centre in 2010.

Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses will be making a Chinese Democracy stop at London's JLC Jan. 25, one of 13 Canadian concerts in their Chinese Democracy World Tour.

Along with Frank Ferrer, Tommy Stinson, Richard Fortus, Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, Dizzy Reed, and Chris Pitman, Axl and the Gunners welcomed guitarist Dj Ashba into the band earlier this year and are scheduled to begin rehearsals for the upcoming world tour in Los Angeles.

The upcoming worldwide tour promotes the band's latest album, Chinese Democracy, which debuted at #1 on the charts in thirteen countries including Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Finland, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, as well as the European Top 100 Albums survey.

Tickets for the JLC stop go on sale Friday (Oct. 23) at 10 a.m., and are available at John Labatt Centre Box Office, Fanshawe College BizBooth, The Bookstore at Western and Books Plus. Charge by phone at 1-866-455-2849 or order online (see link).

Tickets prices (incl. GST) are $59.50 & $85.50; Reserved Seating, $85.50 General Admission Floors (plus FMF and service charges).[/i]

http://www.johnlabattcentre.com/calendar/012010-25.html

Awesome.

Can't blame Axl for not touring the States.

Dumb Amerikans are just going to have to wait 'till later to see what, I personally consider, to be one of the best rock shows ever.

Don't be an idiot. I'm very happy for the Canadian fans, and am probably going to be driving up to Toronto to see the show. But to say a band, which consists of 100% "Amerikan" members should avoid the states is simply put, retarded. :rolleyes:

Awesome.

Can't blame Axl for not touring the States.

Dumb Amerikans are just going to have to wait 'till later to see what, I personally consider, to be one of the best rock shows ever.

Don't be an idiot. I'm very happy for the Canadian fans, and am probably going to be driving up to Toronto to see the show. But to say a band, which consists of 100% "Amerikan" members should avoid the states is simply put, retarded. :rolleyes:

Hey, moron, I am Canadian and I went to Toronto to see this fukking band twice already and not only that, I'm going again.

Not sure what your point was in calling me an idiot.

Where in my previous post did I say I wasn't happy for 'The Canadian Fans'?

You obviously did not get what I was trying to say.

about an hour ago BOB-FM started giving away tickets.....under the premise of difficult GNR trivia....

the question to caller was #23......

what is axl rose's biggest secret that he has never told anyone....

and the answer....

he was the sole member of the tony danza fanclub.

she got it right (sounds like a set-up).....

but she won a free set of tickets!