How is your situation?

-RocketQueen-

I just want to know how many of you bought tickets for Lisbon?

This is one of the worst days in my life. I have everything! Promition to take free from school, tickets for a plane, hotell, and tickets for the concert. And now the big thing that I was looking forward to, and that ment so much to me, is gone..

What about you? Do you still got patience? Who to blame?

I just can't think clear.. I'm angry and upset, mostly on Axl, but this big fan as I am, I think that it will pass. This sounds quite stupid, but this concert really ment a lot to me, and gave me much hope.

Who to blame?

I can only say axl is to blame, being he is using the excuse of buckethead to not even give an effort to play with the remaining 7.. He shows no confidence in fink n fortus and won't even try to practice for the up coming two months..

He also won't try to get a replacement for the one show as a third guitarist.. It's all baby shit, but he's been known to wimp out like with metallica when James got nailed with the pyro.. He was concerned for his safety, or when he ran off stage because of the lame ass security.. He's a pussy.. Missing the tours dates in the us in 2002... Always showing up late..He only thinks of himself..

All and all axl only gives a fuck about him.. Sorry you were screwed over by him..

This is one of the worst days in my life. I have everything! Promition to take free from school, tickets for a plane, hotell, and tickets for the concert. And now the big thing that I was looking forward to, and that ment so much to me, is gone..

I just can't think clear.. I'm angry and upset, mostly on Axl, but this big fan as I am, I think that it will pass. This sounds quite stupid, but this concert really ment a lot to me, and gave me much hope.

Ho RocketQueen,

I feel your pain! My friend and I already bought plane tickets ($700 each), hotel booked ($475 each), and tickets to the concert (bought in euros, so I'm not even sure how much they cost). So, we are out a lot of money, time off from work (not easy because it's our busy season), and there is so much disappointment that I can hardly stand it.

We are still going to Lisboa, but we are deeply disappointed. This would have been my first time to see GNR live. I was so happy, I was even designing my very own GNR t-shirt for the show!

I wrote two letters to Axl in c/o Geffen and Sanctuary, which I know will end up in the bin, but I felt like I HAD TO DO SOMETHING.... :blink::blink:

The situation is sooooo, soooo sad, I am angry at Axl, angry at the situation, and disappointed beyond belief! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I feel bad for you RocketQueen.

But honestly, I never really understood why people were running out to buy tickets when there was never an official confirmation from GNR. I mean, with GNR, it's never safe to assume gigs will happen unless you hear it directly from the band. If you recall, Axl pulled the plug on an overseas tour a couple of years ago after he claimed he wasn't consulted about it before it was booked -- and the promoters were busy selling tickets to that one too. So really, don't buy tickets to any GNR gig unless there's an official confirmation from Axl.

Still, I really hope you can get your money back. :(

Ho RocketQueen,

I feel your pain! My friend and I already bought plane tickets ($700 each), hotel booked ($475 each), and tickets to the concert (bought in euros, so I'm not even sure how much they cost). So, we are out a lot of money, time off from work (not easy because it's our busy season), and there is so much disappointment that I can hardly stand it.

We are still going to Lisboa, but we are deeply disappointed. This would have been my first time to see GNR live. I was so happy, I was even designing my very own GNR t-shirt for the show!

I wrote two letters to Axl in c/o Geffen and Sanctuary, which I know will end up in the bin, but I felt like I HAD TO DO SOMETHING.... :blink::blink:

The situation is sooooo, soooo sad, I am angry at Axl, angry at the situation, and disappointed beyond belief! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yeah, we are really in the same situation. I'm also still goin' to Lisbon, for a holiday. I really hope that it will be some good band as replacement for GN'R! :(

Did you write a letter to Axl? Which adress did you send to?

Edited by -RocketQueen-

Ho RocketQueen,

Yeah, we are really in the same situation. I'm also still goin' to Lisbon, for a holiday. I really hope that it will be some good band as replacement for GN'R! :(

Did you write a letter to Axl? Which adress did you send to?

I wrote the letters to Geffen Records and Sanctuary. I think the addresses are on this website.

• 2 weeks later...

;) You should go to see the other bands. Maybe they are not so bad.