Guns N Roses to perform at Club Muzique in Montreal

77Jesters

I was reading this thread yesterday, and still can't seem to find a conclusive answer, did I miss something, just wondering if anything eventuated from all this?...

it is prohibit to bring up that subject! :xmasssanta:

I was told that it most definitely happened by a very reliable source, yet photos, audio, ticket receipts, videos, ect have not been provided, so I do not know what to think for sure.

I was reading this thread yesterday, and still can't seem to find a conclusive answer, did I miss something, just wondering if anything eventuated from all this?...

it is prohibit to bring up that subject! :xmasssanta:

I'm on Team Madison.

Thank you.

I have always been honest and upfront with forum members. I don't think it's right for a select few to know what's going on, and everybody else to be left out - especially when it came to diehard fans in the Montreal area who might have wanted to know about last night's event in advance. I also don't believe in censoring discussions on topics people know are true. But hey, that's just me.

I just hope that certain people will now come forward and honestly tell people about last night's events.

Guns N' Roses didn't perform at this place.

There was a preshow party with Axl there on TUESDAY. That's about it.

I called the place and it was confirm that there was something booked with Axl but he

didn't really want to confirm that he shown up.

Really, there's nothing more to say about this. Sorry guys, no accoustic show for Montreal! (That would have kick ass tho!)

*Note : ;). , no fighting rumors guys!