Buckethead @ Europe?

springclean

Hey how you’re doing? Glad to see ya back on the road! I got a little request…could you please ask Buckethead to play some concerts with GN’R in Europe? No disrespect to you and the other guys, it’s just that Buckethead is all over CD and he doesn’t tour in Europe ever, yet thousands of people would love to see you and him perform at least a few songs together. It was great to see you with Izzy in 2006, maybe now with more CD material being played there’s space and time for Buckethead with GN’R again? There's much support and appreciation for Buckethead among the fans. I know stuff like this gets old and its annoying and naive and all, but here’s absolutely no irony or disrespect intended. Not trying to force a reaction from you either. I’m just a huge fan and this could be my only chance to ever see you and B. on the same stage so I thought I might as well give it a try and post here. Thanks for touring again!!!! Please play more shows in Germany and in the Netherlands! Rock on!! - SC