Pyro or no pyro

Guns n' Swedes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey pyroguy, can you tell us a bit about the process of designing the stage and how you came up with the pyro? Thanks!!

Basically everything they ever did before I threw out. We started from scratch listening to what songs they wanted pyro in and what things they liked and disliked. Then I came up with an interpritation of what i thought the show should be. We then did a tech rehersal and video tapped it for everyone. Then the next day me and Dell sat down and went over likes and dislikes till we got to where the show is now. From a design stand point I have been doing pyro for 15 years and can see what it should look like in my head. Which does not always mean that everyone one else sees my vision. I think it ended up very tastefull and there is alot of new custom designed pyro as well as my own designed and built flame effects. The open and end are by far over the top as compared to ther shows I have done. The open is 74 pieces in 3.6 seconds and the close is 165 pieces in 12.5 seconds. I hope this gives you a little info. thumbsup.gif

That's cool, can't wait ot see it live it action!!