Europe tour thread

Tom1447

cant you read for godsakes it says ONLY UK FESTIVAL APPERANCES go to skool u homos lol im joking before you get fuck face on me

this is off the reading site

"When Axl Rose strides on stage to headline Reading Festival this August he is introducing one of the most outstanding, successful and controversial rock bands we have seen in the last 25 years. An acclaimed and thrilling live act, GUNS N’ ROSES’ countless hits have become soundtracks for music fans all over the world.

The band played a spectacular show at Leeds Festival in 2002 and this is incredibly their first ever appearance at Reading. Their latest album ‘Chinese Democracy’ was number one in 13 countries and has received countless awards all over the world. This is their only UK appearance this year. "

im praying they do atleast one london show

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant you read for godsakes it says ONLY UK FESTIVAL APPERANCES go to skool u homos lol im joking before you get fuck face on me

this is off the reading site

"When Axl Rose strides on stage to headline Reading Festival this August he is introducing one of the most outstanding, successful and controversial rock bands we have seen in the last 25 years. An acclaimed and thrilling live act, GUNS N’ ROSES’ countless hits have become soundtracks for music fans all over the world.

The band played a spectacular show at Leeds Festival in 2002 and this is incredibly their first ever appearance at Reading. Their latest album ‘Chinese Democracy’ was number one in 13 countries and has received countless awards all over the world. This is their only UK appearance this year. "

im praying they do atleast one london show

For the last time- as far as Reading and Leeds are concerned these are the only UK dates that Guns have announced so far this year. From a marketing perspective do you say "this is potentially the only UK dates that Guns will be doing" or do you state "These are the only UK dates Guns are doing"? When that statement was released they were accurate in saying these are the only UK appearances by GNR but that doesn't mean the status quo wont change. In fact Guns would be very stupid to not book a few more arenas in the UK. The album sold well, there's a large fanbase here and the gigs went well last time around.

erm... can't you write? Looks like a 4 year old wrote your post. (I am also joking before you get 'fuck face' ;) ) Besides, It doesn't actually say 'UK Festival Appearance'.

Anyway, Reading/Leeds wouldn't legally be allowed to market the GnR performance as their only UK appearance if they are likely to announce further dates. Shame though..

No idea if it's been mentioned in this topic, the search function says it hasn't, but GnR will play Arnhem, Gelredome XS on June 16, 2010.

How do you know? There are a couple of dates for different shows thrown around that have not been confirmed by the Gunners camp...

I have inside information to a ticket company. GnR is listed for June 16.

erm... can't you write? Looks like a 4 year old wrote your post. (I am also joking before you get 'fuck face' ;) ) Besides, It doesn't actually say 'UK Festival Appearance'.

Anyway, Reading/Leeds wouldn't legally be allowed to market the GnR performance as their only UK appearance if they are likely to announce further dates. Shame though..

Well when the reading/leeds dates were announced, the largest rock station by me said that it was their only festival appearance.

Lets just wait and see shall we.

God this argument is almost as stupid as the guys who were convinced that when Prostitiute leaked it wasn't Prostitute and they were adamant the word was never used in the song.

I'm still convinced he sings 'two lost Youtubes'.

Lets just wait and see shall we.

God this argument is almost as stupid as the guys who were convinced that when Prostitiute leaked it wasn't Prostitute and they were adamant the word was never used in the song.

I'm still convinced he sings 'two lost Youtubes'.

:rofl-lol:

Now you have said that and I listened it could easily be misheard as that easily.

Yes they would. Until GNR announce another gig in the UK they can call it whatever the fuck they like.

No idea if it's been mentioned in this topic, the search function says it hasn't, but GnR will play Arnhem, Gelredome XS on June 16, 2010.

How do you know? There are a couple of dates for different shows thrown around that have not been confirmed by the Gunners camp...

I have inside information to a ticket company. GnR is listed for June 16.

Are you for real?

@ GNR, I'd love to know if I get to see GNR in about a month or not?! :)

So do we know the status of the tour at this point?

Any rumours?

The Aalborg date was the last thing I've heard.

There's a handful of confirmed shows for end of May/Early June then...

My only wonder is, it doesn't give a lot of time for ticket sales. In a busy summer concert season, people need time to save up.

so anybody here going to see them in Aalborg? Any pre-party or something going on? Im just going with my two mates but they arent real big fans, would be cool to do some warm up

Me and a friend of mine are coming over for this show. We will be queuing the 14th though.. But we're in if there's something Sunday evening. :thumbsup:

Guns N' Roses concert in Belgrade rescheduled for September

American hard rock band Guns N 'Roses postponed their concerts in Belgrade and Zagreb (previously scheduled for June) until September.

As the agency Beta was told today at the Belgrade Arena, the new date of the concert in the Serbian capital hasn't been specified yet, but it is likely to be 22, 23 or 24th September, depending on the band management's decisions.

Guns N 'Roses concert at the Belgrade Arena was scheduled for June 22nd, but in the meantime rumors could be heard that the entire European tour will be postponed until September.

The Arena was also told that the concert in Zagreb will precede the one in Belgrade, as was originally planned.

http://www.blic.rs/Z...en-za-septembar