gnr/nba

cuneo77

i am a huge houston rockets fan,and i wanted to share the gnr love at games.

in the past i have heard "mr brownstone", no vocals during game play.

currently i hear almost every game play wttj, and prety often i hear chinese democracy.

last night while watching my team play at new orleans, while the refs where taking forever to decide on a call,they played axl's whisting on patience,it was funny

I'm surprised they played Chinese....I mean every sp[orting event you hear WTTJ, or sweet child, or paradise city. But you never hear the new stuff...

Actually the hartford Wolf pack used Chinese as a warm-up song, but you can clearly hear it was the demo version. Here's the vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZYXK9Qj97M

Lately, along with Jungle, I've heard You Could Be Mine and Sweet Child of Mine,played during NBA Games.

My fave interview of Axl is the one he did after Game 1 of the 2001 NBA Finals, which also has to be Allen Iverson's greatest moment.

In this clip Axl just comes across as regular dude, and it's cool to seem him out his element, talking about something that you wouldn't think he would enjoy.

Seriously, before that interview, who would have ever guessed that Axl remotely enjoyed watching NBA Games; Certainly not me - At first when I watched that clip I use to think that Axl was probaly stoned or drunk, but recently I went back and watched that game again on ESPN Classic, and I had forgetton what an exciting game that was.

For those that don't remember the Lakers were heavily favored, and Iverson (Sixer's guard) had one the greatest performances ever to led the 76er's to a win.

I think some of what I thought was Axl being high, was simply - him being excited that he just witnessed an amazing game that he didn't want to end.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knew that GN'R was played at professional sports venues?!?!?!?!

NEW NEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!11!!!1!!!

PS- I heard the NBA has lost over $30 million this season....ouch

Edited by RJ88

Lately, along with Jungle, I've heard You Could Be Mine and Sweet Child of Mine,played during NBA Games.

My fave interview of Axl is the one he did after Game 1 of the 2001 NBA Finals, which also has to be Allen Iverson's greatest moment.

In this clip Axl just comes across as regular dude, and it's cool to seem him out his element, talking about something that you wouldn't think he would enjoy.

Seriously, before that interview, who would have ever guessed that Axl remotely enjoyed watching NBA Games; Certainly not me - At first when I watched that clip I use to think that Axl was probaly stoned or drunk, but recently I went back and watched that game again on ESPN Classic, and I had forgetton what an exciting game that was.

For those that don't remember the Lakers were heavily favored, and Iverson (Sixer's guard) had one the greatest performances ever to led the 76er's to a win.

I think some of what I thought was Axl being high, was simply - him being excited that he just witnessed an amazing game that he didn't want to end.

One of the best games I´ve ever seen, Iverson was just unbelievable... out of this world. In the end Iverson couldn't beat a team as talented as the Lakers but that game he punished them. Damn, thinking about that game, the Sixers vs. Toronto series from the same playoffs came to mind, what a great series that was. Iverson will always be one of my favorites for how he approached the game of basketball... like Axl, he always did it his way.

Shit, that was off topic :D

Edited by mustaine

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knew that GN'R was played at professional sports venues?!?!?!?!

NEW NEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!11!!!1!!!

PS- I heard the NBA has lost over $30 million this season....ouch

In case of sarcasm, at least I didn't know about CD being played.