COME TO SINGAPORE

application9

That's a great idea. I would love to see Axl kicking some asses in places like Singapore, Israel, Cuba etc. It would be big, these countries don't get foreigners acts every day.

in Contrast..we do get great bands here....MJ was here sometime back and green day is here recently......yes...we do want Axl here!!!

That's a great idea. I would love to see Axl kicking some asses in places like Singapore, Israel, Cuba etc. It would be big, these countries don't get foreigners acts every day.

in Contrast..we do get great bands here....MJ was here sometime back and green day is here recently......yes...we do want Axl here!!!

I know, but I mean, in 1 Month Brazil got Beyonce, Metallica, will get in 2 weeks Dream Theater, Gn'R and Coldplay. And we're not thaaaat market for music, you know.

I know, but I mean, in 1 Month Brazil got Beyonce, Metallica, will get in 2 weeks Dream Theater, Gn'R and Coldplay. And we're not thaaaat market for music, you know.

is an exciting city!!

check it out.....http://www.rwsentosa.com/