Guns, we thank you for yesterday ...

Jéssika

Thank you for not having gone to the Secret Show in Sao Paulo, I do not know why,

but we know that the result was great, we are happy,

their true fans! the owner of the club, Sao Paulo, is an idiot, thanks axl!

http://www.abril.com.br/blog/blogfonico/2010/03/12/axl-rose-nao-aparece-e-show-secreto-do-guns-n%E2%80%99-roses-acaba-em-pancadaria/

Edited by Jéssika

Update : Mion has just gone back on his word. He explained he said Axl was crazy and OD'ed because someone he assumed was Axl's bodyguard told him so. He has apparently been informed of the real reason Axl failed to showed up and and even apologized saying Appetite is back in is i-pod . Also said true rock n' roll starts still exist as in "he didn't show up - doesn't give a shit".

Sounds like the throat issue was true

http://twitter.com/mionzera

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®

Update : Mion has just gone back on his word. He explained he said Axl was crazy and OD'ed because someone he assumed was Axl's bodyguard told him so. He has apparently been informed of the real reason Axl failed to showed up and and even apologized and said Appetite is back in is i-pod and says true rock n' roll starts still exist as in "he didn't show up - doesn't give a shit".

Sounds like the throat issue was true

Too late.

Jéssika what's the problem with Mion?

Why is everybody pissed at him? Because of his jokes?

He was an MTV presenter for years and always made fun and criticized Guns and Axl plus he was the one starting the rumours about OD on his twitter.

making jokes is OK....

however, that spreading that OD rumor is unacceptable... what a douche

Maybe it's a little hard to explain to our foreign comrades why we in Brazil are so DELIGHTED at Axl stantind those people up...so let me try to...

The attendance to this gig would be the E! kind of celebrities I have grown to despise and consider the cancer of our false-idol driven society...wannabes without talent that are famous for nothing...media persons and chaotic bitches who feed nothing but the gossip industry. They stand for everything ROCK goes against.

So, when AXL FUCKING ROSE stands these bitch-ass-poseurs at some fancy disco club, man, we should make March 11 a national holiday!

Jéssika what's the problem with Mion?

Why is everybody pissed at him? Because of his jokes?

*Yes, I found it ridiculous to speak ill of the axl ...

:D

http://www.abril.com.br/blog/blogfonico/2010/03/12/axl-rose-nao-aparece-e-show-secreto-do-guns-n%E2%80%99-roses-acaba-em-pancadaria/

*look what the idiot said ... mion

why we are angry with him!

:D

Edited by Jéssika

Maybe it's a little hard to explain to our foreign comrades why we in Brazil are so DELIGHTED at Axl stantind those people up...so let me try to...

The attendance to this gig would be the E! kind of celebrities I have grown to despise and consider the cancer of our false-idol driven society...wannabes without talent that are famous for nothing...media persons and chaotic bitches who feed nothing but the gossip industry. They stand for everything ROCK goes against.

So, when AXL FUCKING ROSE stands these bitch-ass-poseurs at some fancy disco club, man, we should make March 11 a national holiday!

So true. I mean, "mulher samambaia" was there, was she not? WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT!?!? I doubt she even knows who Axl is. The ones who did know who Axl was, have always bashed him. There was even one douche on twitter saying something like: "I might go to a Guns N Roses private gig tonight... meh. Might be kinda fun." MIGHT BE KINDA FUN?? And here I sit, hoping to get some pics and vids on the internet from these douches when I would easily give up a kidney to be there.

Dude, March 11th is a holiday on my calendar from now on.

So true. I mean, "mulher samambaia" was there, was she not? WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT!?!? I doubt she even knows who Axl is. The ones who did know who Axl was, have always bashed him. There was even one douche on twitter saying something like: "I might go to a Guns N Roses private gig tonight... meh. Might be kinda fun." MIGHT BE KINDA FUN?? And here I sit, hoping to get some pics and vids on the internet from these douches when I would easily give up a kidney to be there.

Dude, March 11th is a holiday on my calendar from now on.

Where`s the "CLAP" emoticon?! Doesn`t have one?! For 2 both: clap, clap, clap!! Axl should process this bunch of idiots (Marcos Maria mainly)! :thumbsup:

Edited by Caroline