Kid Cudi wearing GNR shirt in music video

Lose Your Illusions

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=byYsC6B7uGI

major news!

haha i dont care if u dont care, whatever. just saw it and posted.

as far as i remember from my days of collecting GNR memorabilia

that is a pretty rare t-shirt.

this is pathetic, this is my first post in like almost 2 years probably. haha.

Nope, I got one for $10 off ebay. They have reprints of it. It's the best GNR shirt.

The originals of that shirt (the rare as hell ones) on the back it says "Guns N' Roses were here" and it has the picture of the girl that got raped on the original banned AFD cover...these could only be purchased on the original AFD tour and I see 1 or 2 on ebay every couple months at about 200$-350$ a piece..

The REPRINTS of the shirt, are exactly the same, except there is just "Guns N' Roses were here" on the back, and NO picture of the girl..these shirts can be found on ebay for 10-20$

Edited by GunsNRevolvers2

The originals of that shirt (the rare as hell ones) on the back it says "Guns N' Roses were here" and it has the picture of the girl that got raped on the original banned AFD cover...these could only be purchased on the original AFD tour and I see 1 or 2 on ebay every couple months at about 200$-350$ a piece..

The REPRINTS of the shirt, are exactly the same, except there is just "Guns N' Roses were here" on the back, and NO picture of the girl..these shirts can be found on ebay for 10-20$

Correction. I have the reprint and i also have the raped girl on the back along with the tour dates of that tour.

Correction. I have the reprint and i also have the raped girl on the back along with the tour dates of that tour.

:o Where did you find that?! All I've ever been able to find is the super nice originals, which if I ever bought, I wouldn't wear...and then the reprints without the raped girl..damn you!