Guns N' Roses: New Band, Same Shitty Attitude

ITW 2012

^ And I bet what comes out of it offers more interest and value than your posts do on this forum.

:rofl-lol:

yea man, you said it! :thumbsup:

Guns N' Roses: New Band, NEW Shitty music.

did I say that out loud?

Guns N' Roses: Fake band using the name only by a legal contract. OK songs, but whatever you do, DO NOT compare them to the real band because then they will just sound like crap.

so...why are you here anyway?

and now back to our original scheduled program: on the topic -

some of your ideas are OK, as but it seems that Guns N' Roses still are dangerous, take Axl's attack on the paparazzi, Ashbas walk on the beach :D, Pitman's fall on the keyboards, 2 stages collapsed before the big 8 step on them, just on the thought of their weight, the lawsuit on Ticketmaster, the radio discussion of Bumblefoot on heated toilet seats, and the way Richard hits his guitar man! I mean when ever a see him doing that, a fear that or the guitar will brake or that he'll transform it in a machine gun and blown us all away! rock3

Edited by roua gri

did I say that out loud?

this reminds me of the guy at the halifax concert who said "wheres slash!! LOL did i say that outloud?"

you are equally pathetic.

did I say that out loud?

Guns N' Roses: Fake band using the name only by a legal contract. OK songs, but whatever you do, DO NOT compare them to the real band because then they will just sound like crap.

yeah buckethead is pretty awesome. cant compete with that.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick of "The Most Dangerous Band In the World" slogan. It's time to drop that catch phrase.

Dude, I agree but you're thinking of the wrong guy. That wasn't GnR, it was Paul Shaffer's band!

Since 1982, Shaffer has served as musical director for David Letterman's late night talk shows: as leader of "The World's Most Dangerous Band"

Wiki

So since there were in fact two "Most dangerous bands" maybe a ''danger-off'' is in order?

did I say that out loud?

this reminds me of the guy at the halifax concert who said "wheres slash!! LOL did i say that outloud?"

you are equally pathetic.

did I say that out loud?

yeah buckethead is pretty awesome. cant compete with that.

Maybe not his speed, but definetly his passion...