Great example of hack journalism!

Cockaroachsoup80

The headline is mis-leading, the writer wasn't at the show, it is chock full of grammatical errors and mis-used and misspelled words. Really this is pathetic, and even more pathetic that someone who owns a media outlet publishes this rubbish:

http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978478708

Guns N' Roses Fails to Impress at Reading Festival 2010 - Line Up Included

August 28, 2010 03:24 PM EDT (Updated: August 28, 2010 06:55 PM EDT)

views: 476 | 1 person recommends this | comments: 1

Guns N' Roses failed to impress concert goers at the 2010 Reading Festival. Guns N' Roses arrived an hour late then went pass their allotted time slot forcing Reading Festival organizers to pull the plug on the band's show. They were upset over that development.

According to GIGWIZE, Guns N' Roses' performance at the 2010 Reading Festival was set for 9:30pm BST but the band arrived an hour late which caused concert goers to get up and leave during their performance. Throughout the course of their set, Guns N' Roses had little interaction with concert goers.

Guns N' Roses also ran pass their set time and at midnight Reading Festival organizers pulled the plug on their performance. Guns N' Roses then went into the pit to finish their set. After the set was finished, the band staged a sit down protest because they had been cut off.

It is amazing that Guns N' Rosesshowed such disrespect to their fans and to the Reading Festival organizers. Sadly thoughisn't it to be expected by celebrities in this day and age? Guns N' Roseswas late and expected to receive a warm reception as well as being able to play into someone else's set. Despite Guns N' Roses' fiasco performance, the rest of Reading Festival's first day went well.

im impressed how they won over the crowd, who also seemed to be impressed. impressed all round....

only person who wasn't impressed was the promoter, which just impresses me further.

axl was wrong for being late, promoter was right for pulling the plug, but he was also wrong for booking the band in the first place.

to be honest tho, i think this crowd got a better show than any of the recent stale setlists. i would trade better, paradise city, whatever for a sit down protest / axl rose crazy flare.

they are the lucky ones!!

i just hope axl has the class to go to leeds and play a show. if you are pissed at the promoter thats fair but dont take it out on the fans who traveled / planned to see you.

if i were going, i would not be hopeful.

The headline is mis-leading, the writer wasn't at the show, it is chock full of grammatical errors and mis-used and misspelled words. Really this is pathetic, and even more pathetic that someone who owns a media outlet publishes this rubbish:

http://entertainment...281474978478708

Guns N' Roses Fails to Impress at Reading Festival 2010 - Line Up Included

August 28, 2010 03:24 PM EDT (Updated: August 28, 2010 06:55 PM EDT)

views: 476 | 1 person recommends this | comments: 1

Guns N' Roses failed to impress concert goers at the 2010 Reading Festival. Guns N' Roses arrived an hour late then went pass their allotted time slot forcing Reading Festival organizers to pull the plug on the band's show. They were upset over that development.

According to GIGWIZE, Guns N' Roses' performance at the 2010 Reading Festival was set for 9:30pm BST but the band arrived an hour late which caused concert goers to get up and leave during their performance. Throughout the course of their set, Guns N' Roses had little interaction with concert goers.

Guns N' Roses also ran pass their set time and at midnight Reading Festival organizers pulled the plug on their performance. Guns N' Roses then went into the pit to finish their set. After the set was finished, the band staged a sit down protest because they had been cut off.

It is amazing that Guns N' Rosesshowed such disrespect to their fans and to the Reading Festival organizers. Sadly thoughisn't it to be expected by celebrities in this day and age? Guns N' Roseswas late and expected to receive a warm reception as well as being able to play into someone else's set. Despite Guns N' Roses' fiasco performance, the rest of Reading Festival's first day went well.

LMFAO!!!!! That's just fucking hilarious! Seriously, there is no exageration when I say that's poor even for a junior high school students attempt at journalism.