'Imperial State Electric' to support GNR

st0n3r

Well, the support band in Belgium, France and The Netherlands is 'Imperial State Electric'. Can't say I ever heard of them. :shrugs:

THE HELLACOPTERS architect and former ENTOMBED drummer Nicke Andersson is back with a new band. IMPERIAL STATE ELECTRIC "delivers powerpop, with emphasis on power, rock AND roll," according to a press release. The group "could be the missing link between THE BEATLES and ALICE COOPER, or the bridge connecting THE BYRDS with SEX PISTOLS, if you will. No visas required, the gates are wide open. Nicke bids you welcome to his electric empire!"

IMPERIAL STATE ELECTRIC features Andersson on lead vocals and guitar, with contributions from Tobias Egge, Dolf De Borst, Tomas Eriksson, Anders Lindström, Conny Wall, Dregen, Fage, Neil Leyton, Anders Härnestam and Robert Pehrsson.

Due on May 28 via Psychout/Sound Pollution, IMPERIAL STATE ELECTRIC's self-titled debut album features the following track listing:

01. A Holiday From My Vacation

02. Lord Knows I Know That It Ain't Right

03. Resign

04. Throwing Stones

05. I'll Let You Down

06. I Got All Day Long

07. Lee Anne

08. Deja Vu

09. Together In The Darkness

10. Alive

11. Diseased Pieces Of My Heart

12. Redemption's Gone

Check out audio samples at www.myspace.com/imperialstateelectric

Edited by st0n3r

Yeah, I like them too. Appearently it's the guy from The Hellacopters. I digged a few tunes by them as well. I'm happy it's them instead of Murderdolls tbh. Would have preferred Danko Jones though...

Edited by st0n3r