I know this is the wrong forum, but I need help

appetite for illusions

Basically, I moved from Scotland to Brighton to go to music school, and I haven't seen Guns since 2006 (best night of my life). Anyways, I am THIS close to buying tickets for the gig on the 14th (have the next day off aswell), but, I have never been to London in my life. Looking for someone or some people that would be willing to help me out, meet me and hang out on the day of the gig so I can find my way around. Would be so greatful to anyone that could help.

Mods, please keep this here for a little while, thanks alot :D

I don't know how old you are, but you are asking for help like a little puppy... people will probably be more inclined to meet you if you asked in a different way. Just my opinion.

Good luck in the big city! :)

Edited by Fun n' Games

Sorry man, no can do. I'm going on the 13th alone and am going to make a day out of it. Going with my friend on the 14th and no doubt we won't get up there til about 7ish (she's just like that <_< )

If you were going on the 13th I coulda probably done something!

Basically, I moved from Scotland to Brighton to go to music school, and I haven't seen Guns since 2006 (best night of my life). Anyways, I am THIS close to buying tickets for the gig on the 14th (have the next day off aswell), but, I have never been to London in my life. Looking for someone or some people that would be willing to help me out, meet me and hang out on the day of the gig so I can find my way around. Would be so greatful to anyone that could help.

Mods, please keep this here for a little while, thanks alot :D

Just turn up at a pub near(ish) the venue in a GnR T-shirt and you should be fine.

I don't know how old you are, but you are asking for help like a little puppy... people will probably be more inclined to meet you if you asked in a different way. Just my opinion.

Good luck in the big city! :)

He's only 18 - give him a break :D