When will Axl release his biography?

American Psycho

if i am correct Axl wrote an essay about GNR, maybe 10 years ago. I believe he wanted to publish it in rolling stone magazine but at the end he has changed his mind. Again i am not 100% sure.

It would be a gread read that is for sure.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical response from someone who posts bullshit without any facts and has to resort to insults to try to cover their ass...come back when you actually know what you are talking about...............

Haha, keep going... you're only showing yourself up even more. What facts do I need to produce to back up the belief I have that Axl is an honest person? I don't have to produce any! The burden of proof is on you, prove he isn't. This shouldn't even be an argument, like I said, you're just causing trouble, you're a cupcake.

Wow, do you not see how ridiculously stupid and immature you sound? And that's not a insult, I'm trying to help you here - your argument is ridiculous, let it go.

Can't defend your position so you try to deflect with the insults and name calling first and then when that does not work call the person a cupcake...... typical bullshitter tactic ...I was going to leave it alone but I can see you are an immature obsessive/ compulsive type of person who has to get the last word so I am curious how long you will keep this going and besides your rebuttals , while predictable and saying nothing, are at least entertaining............

Is that how you want to play it classicrawker? Because I can play it like that. I can play it like Lionel Richie, “All night long.”

Edited by axl8302