When will Axl release his biography?

American Psycho

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to read it, obviously, it'd be great to get his take on things, particularly as he comes across as being a very honest person. I wouldn't hold my breath for it though, it may never happen.

It would probably break the myth of Axl Rose if it were released anyway, perhaps it something best done when/if he retires?

I'm looking forward to Duff's book, didn't care for Slash's.

EDIT: Oh and I recently read Mick Walls book, I knew it would be shit... but thought I'd give it a go anyway - what a waste of time! Put aside his bias and bromantic feelings for Axl for a second, all that aside... he's not even a good writer, in fact he's piss poor.

Edited by axl8302

I'm not tryin to saund like some dick but Axl's not that kind of guy. I think that it won't happen

According to baz he's already written like 10,000 words for it.

Whether it ever comes out, is a different thing altogether, and in that sense you're probably right.

It would fucking amazing.

As Canter said Axl tells the his perception of the truth. Its just a question of if the general pblic want to believe it.

Fixed it for you Illusions.....

I would love to read an Axl biography but I have my doubts it will ever happen and I questoin how accurate it would be

It'd be called "It's everyone's fault but mine-The Axl Rose Story"

Will we ever see a official biography by Axl Rose, his side of all the stories in one book, all the ex-members seem to have released books, who wouldt love to read one by Axl himself & not Mick Wall's terrible attempt of a biography W.A.R?

It would be great, but i very much doubt it will happen, which is a shame.

From the Dexter chats

Quote from: ThinkAboutYou on December 13, 2008, 06:08:20 AM

Axl sebastian bach mentioned you were writing an autobiography how is that progressing?

It's not exactly an autobiography as much as legal record of every last detail of what went down with the breakup. I have about 40k words on it (don't know where 1200 came from) but it's generally really depressing so I don't go back to it so much.

so doesn't look to me like he plans on releasing it anytime soon

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Why did Mick Wall write an autobiography of Axl when he seems to hate him?

For money I guess

Mick is weird, writing about the guy he hates. You know hes like a bitter lover or something all hatred on the outside because they want em.

Think I heard Axl recorded all the stuff intentionally for his own private use I don;t think it was ever intended for us to see. The only way we'll see it is if it gets into the hands of the wrong person when Axl erm...passes on... I don't want to think about Axl leaving us :cry: That will be a terrible terrible day :no: