Band questions

ppruks

I wonder what happened to the whole 'post your questions to band members and the best questions get video responses'? I thought that it was a totally cool idea and it'd be great to have something like that when Guns are off the road, sort of a band-fanbase 'bonding' thing. We never heard anything about that, once the questions were posted. It wouldn't be very hard to do, since most of the band members twitter anyway every day and it'd just take a laptop video camera and probably an hour or so worth of reading to figure out the questions that are worth answering (because most of them will probably be like: 'So DJ, what's Axl like? or 'Bumbles, how are things with Axl? or 'Dizzy, what's it like being in a band with Axl for so long?'...you get the point, but still I bet there'll be great insightful questions too)

I wonder what happened to the whole 'post your questions to band members and the best questions get video responses'? I thought that it was a totally cool idea and it'd be great to have something like that when Guns are off the road, sort of a band-fanbase 'bonding' thing. We never heard anything about that, once the questions were posted. It wouldn't be very hard to do, since most of the band members twitter anyway every day and it'd just take a laptop video camera and probably an hour or so worth of reading to figure out the questions that are worth answering (because most of them will probably be like: 'So DJ, what's Axl like? or 'Bumbles, how are things with Axl? or 'Dizzy, what's it like being in a band with Axl for so long?'...you get the point, but still I bet there'll be great insightful questions too)

Here are all the answers you need to know:

From Axl: "It's complicated, you've been lied to by everyone except me, and it's everyone else's fault"

From band: "I can't discuss that right now"