Bumblefoot will perform in Israel in May

Roy_GNR

According to the Israeli website news "YNET", Bumblefoot will perform in Israel in May 6th with Oriental metal band "Salem" for their re-releasing of their album "Kaddish".

there is the link:

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4041595,00.html

(it's in hebrew)

So..... no plans for GNR until May? :unsure:

Well... I am gonna be there to see Bumblefoot. :shrugs:

Edited by Roy_GNR

So..... no plans for GNR until May? :unsure:

That's not neccesarilly a bad thing. We know that it's been difficult in the past for Axl to prep an album release while on tour (2006 anyone?).

Let's just hope Axl's using the down time to mix & master the next album.

Isn't this what the Slash haters call 'selling out' or whatever? Didn't/doesn't Slash get ripped on for playing with other musicians all the time? Sounds like this temporary Gunner knows that he has 2 choices: sit around and wait for his boss to call or go make music. Glad he chose the latter (not that I give a rats ars about a dude noone had ever heard of before he hooked onto the 'GnR' name).

Isn't this what the Slash haters call 'selling out' or whatever? Didn't/doesn't Slash get ripped on for playing with other musicians all the time? Sounds like this temporary Gunner knows that he has 2 choices: sit around and wait for his boss to call or go make music. Glad he chose the latter (not that I give a rats ars about a dude noone had ever heard of before he hooked onto the 'GnR' name).

This is defiantly not selling out. This is a special performance dedicated to the album that was devoted to the Holocaust victims.

Ron Thal Lost, as many Jews, part of his family in the Holocaust.

This is defiantly not selling out. This is a special performance dedicated to the album that was devoted to the Holocaust victims.

Ron Thal Lost, as many Jews, part of his family in the Holocaust.

Fair enough man....I'm guessing Axl obviously signed off on this then.