The Axl-Haters.....

Apollo

It blows me away to see so many people in here bashing Axl. I've never understood why people spend more time bashing a singer they hate....than they do praising a guitar player that they love. You have to feel sorry for these clowns.

Here are some of the things that are pretty idiotic and make no sense at all. Things that just show how hypocritical and sad these Axl bashers are.

If you say something nice about Axl....then you are an axl-nut swinger who is sucking his cock and you are a mindless sheep. BUT these guys praise everything Slash does. Slash could put out an album of farts and burps with Justin Bieber, and the same people who bash Axl supporters would be on here saying it was the greatest album of the decade. Double standard?

If you say one negative thing about Slash, these posters will explode with negative comments and personal insults against you. BUT these posters post negative comments about Axl on a daily basis. Double standard?

These posters say Axl is just touring for the money and for a cash grab.....BUT they support Slash for his willing to play with anybody, perform for anybody, and whore himself for any publicity at all. Personally I could care less. If Slash wants to duet with pop singers and play computer conventions - that's his business and his career. BUT don't bash Axl for going on tour and making money while praising Slash for playing birthday parties and with pop singers. Double standard?

Slash quit the band over a decade ago. He chose to NOT work with Axl anymore. Since then, he has created his own band, put out solo albums and performed thousands of times live. But yet, you clowns still come here - a decade later - and bash Axl on a daily basis. How pathetic is that. Why do you spend more time bashing a singer you hate than you do supporting a guitar player you love?

Duff and Izzy have gotten past the name thing, and have went onstage and performed with Axl.

Adler has practically begged to go onstage and play with Axl.

Slash would - in a heartbeat - go onstage and play with Axl.

Yet a few clowns on here are still butt-hurt and post negative things about Axl daily.

HHHHMMMMM. IZZY, DUFF AND SLASH HAVE MOVED ON......BUT YOU CAN'T??????? Pathetic.

Most of us are adults and support both artists. The majority of Axl-lovers know that he has made numerous mistakes in his life, played a major role in splitting up the old band, and we hate that he hasn't put out more music. But he is our favorite singer and we love his voice. Slash is an all-time great guitar player, but he has fallen into the Kiss or Steven Tyler mode of wanting to be known more as a celebrity than a guitar god. Both musicians have tainted the GnR "legacy" and their own "legacy" as hard rock gods.

I wish BOTH of them nothing but success and I hope to hear lots of new music from both in the next decade.

And anybody who spends the majority of their time in this forum bashing one or the other is truly just a clown. You hate Axl Rose but you go to a GnR site daily? That says more about YOU than it does about Axl fans who still support him.

Guest siliconmessiah

It blows me away to see so many people in here bashing Axl. I've never understood why people spend more time bashing a singer they hate....than they do praising a guitar player that they love. You have to feel sorry for these clowns.

Here are some of the things that are pretty idiotic and make no sense at all. Things that just show how hypocritical and sad these Axl bashers are.

If you say something nice about Axl....then you are an axl-nut swinger who is sucking his cock and you are a mindless sheep. BUT these guys praise everything Slash does. Slash could put out an album of farts and burps with Justin Bieber, and the same people who bash Axl supporters would be on here saying it was the greatest album of the decade. Double standard?

If you say one negative thing about Slash, these posters will explode with negative comments and personal insults against you. BUT these posters post negative comments about Axl on a daily basis. Double standard?

These posters say Axl is just touring for the money and for a cash grab.....BUT they support Slash for his willing to play with anybody, perform for anybody, and whore himself for any publicity at all. Personally I could care less. If Slash wants to duet with pop singers and play computer conventions - that's his business and his career. BUT don't bash Axl for going on tour and making money while praising Slash for playing birthday parties and with pop singers. Double standard?

Slash quit the band over a decade ago. He chose to NOT work with Axl anymore. Since then, he has created his own band, put out solo albums and performed thousands of times live. But yet, you clowns still come here - a decade later - and bash Axl on a daily basis. How pathetic is that. Why do you spend more time bashing a singer you hate than you do supporting a guitar player you love?

Duff and Izzy have gotten past the name thing, and have went onstage and performed with Axl.

Yet a few clowns on here are still butt-hurt and post negative things about Axl daily.

HHHHMMMMM. IZZY, DUFF AND SLASH HAVE MOVED ON......BUT YOU CAN'T??????? Pathetic.

Most of us are adults and support both artists. The majority of Axl-lovers know that he has made numerous mistakes in his life, played a major role in splitting up the old band, and we hate that he hasn't put out more music. But he is our favorite singer and we love his voice. Slash is an all-time great guitar player, but he has fallen into the Kiss or Steven Tyler mode of wanting to be known more as a celebrity than a guitar god. Both musicians have tainted the GnR "legacy" and their own "legacy" as hard rock gods.

I wish BOTH of them nothing but success and I hope to hear lots of new music from both in the next decade.

And anybody who spends the majority of their time in this forum bashing one or the other is truly just a clown. You hate Axl Rose but you go to a GnR site daily? That says more about YOU than it does about Axl fans who still support him.

Hi Beta/Baz/Dizzy/Stinson/Fernando.

Axl tainted the GNR legacy more than anyone, and you know it too.

He had the potential do do everything, but he has been touring AFD and CD for ten years. And add to that, replaced members so that people did not even know who was in the band at the end of the rope.

And he always kept the fans waiting, and in the dark, and putting the band on hold and in the end kept the potential of the band members buried, not releasing any material.

He was cool when he started up GNR again. There was hope that he could roll out his guns and rebuild the greatness, but he failed big time. The fans got tired, the bandmembers got tired.

That´s about it.

Faxl.jpg

Edited by siliconmessiah

as a fan of the old band, i think i'd be more inclined to "hate" axl if he'd actually managed to succeed at any of his ambitions with this new band. but it's all been such a spectacular failure beyond anyone's predictions that i just like to laugh at it all. don't mistake our mockery of axl's shortcomings as hatred.

so why is axl being such a prick then and holding it back, if you're so right?

*some of the other things you said I agreed with

Very good post dude!!

as a fan of the old band, i think i'd be more inclined to "hate" axl if he'd actually managed to succeed at any of his ambitions with this new band. but it's all been such a spectacular failure beyond anyone's predictions that i just like to laugh at it all. don't mistake our mockery of axl's shortcomings as hatred.

and people like you make the world funny

I am here to make fun of people like you ... while enjoing as a great GNR fan :wub:

Axl tainted the GNR legacy more than anyone, and you know it too.

He had the potential do do everything, but he has been touring AFD and CD for ten years. And add to that, replaced members so that people did not even know who was in the band at the end of the rope.

And he always kept the fans waiting, and in the dark, and putting the band on hold and in the end kept the potential of the band members buried, not releasing any material.

He was cool when he started up GNR again. There was hope that he could roll out his guns and rebuild the greatness, but he failed big time. The fans got tired, the bandmembers got tired.

That´s about it.

Faxl.jpg

Sums it up perfectly.

Well, I've most definately spewed my own fair share of what can be classified as "Axl hate" on here.

However, if you think that there is an undertone of Slash appreciation in any of that then you are grossly mistaken, and I think I can speak for quite a few of Axl critics here.

It's not a case of one or the other, it's just you know, trying to get to the hidden and convoluted truth.

There's too much dirt, bullshit, mess and obfuscation to the Chinese Demcracy saga, especially towards the end of it, you know?

Axl vs Slash is a titanic little rock n roll story but for me it's interesting as a comic would be, or a comedy story or something. Quite separate from the whole chinese democracy saga.

I really do wish someone to take it, this battle of two former bandmates and then fierce enemies, and blow it all out of proportion in some epic writeup or a thread on this or some other forum, together with pics and video and what have you. I would enjoy that. But as far as "taking sides" or something like that I consider quite childish.