Bumblefoot in Israel

HBK7

CDII wont be released in 2012 (it will be before or after)

Ron didn't play anything new

Leave it to Axl to be late for the end of the world.

:rofl-lol:

The main problem when attention seekers post "misleading" information occurs when the mainstream media,looking for news tidbits, picks up on some of the untruths,speculations,and premeditated lies,and reports it as truth,just as someone tipped off TMZ about the falsely reported Tshirt ban,and it goes viral,and is repeated so much it becomes a "true myth",which ultimately harms the band,it's not my idea of what a fan forum should contribute to.

Guest siliconmessiah

The main problem when attention seekers post "misleading" information occurs when the mainstream media,looking for news tidbits, picks up on some of the untruths,speculations,and premeditated lies,and reports it as truth,just as someone tipped off TMZ about the falsely reported Tshirt ban,and it goes viral,and is repeated so much it becomes a "true myth",which ultimately harms the band,it's not my idea of what a fan forum should contribute to.

Hey Blackfrog. They were joking.

And you know what harms the band even more?

I´ll tell ya: The silence, the constant solo projects, the lack of released music, the lack of news, a shitty homepage, the constant lineup changes.

Just so you know, blackfrog.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Hey Blackfrog. They were joking.

And you know what harms the band even more?

I´ll tell ya: The silence, the constant solo projects, the lack of released music, the lack of news, a shitty homepage, the constant lineup changes.

Just so you know, blackfrog.

That may be your opinion,I suggest you make a note of your suggestions,so when you operate a band you can implement them.

someone tipped off TMZ about the falsely reported Tshirt ban

That was stupid. When I went to the Montreal show I joked around with security about this issue but in the end he said it was all a bunch of bullshit. He never received such orders.

shitty homepage

True

Just to maintain clarity,the erroneous T-shirt ban was started on this forum,and somehow mysteriously got reported to TMZ as truth,then the bullshit circulated through the media,it was not true at all,but such things are routinely believed by the uninformed public,when there is blood in the water it attracts sharks.

As for the "shitty" homepage,it didn't affect ticket sales,nor show quality,I'm firmly convinced some people will always find something to BITCH about,whether it is a setlist,or a lineup,or a hangup about time,wondering whether same people hold themselves to the same standards,or maybe this is cathartic and fills a need in their lives.

Back to original topic,blatant untruths differ from constructive criticisim,and should be discouraged,before some media messiah starts spouting it as truth.

Edited by blackfrog1

someone tipped off TMZ about the falsely reported Tshirt ban

That was stupid. When I went to the Montreal show I joked around with security about this issue but in the end he said it was all a bunch of bullshit. He never received such orders.

shitty homepage

True

Just to maintain clarity,the erroneous T-shirt ban was started on this forum,and somehow mysteriously got reported to TMZ as truth,then the bullshit circulated through the media,it was not true at all,but such things are routinely believed by the uninformed public,when there is blood in the water it attracts sharks.

As for the "shitty" homepage,it didn't affect ticket sales,nor show quality,I'm firmly convinced some people will always find something to BITCH about,whether it is a setlist,or a lineup,or a hangup about time,wondering whether same people hold themselves to the same standards,or maybe this is cathartic and fills a need in their lives.

Back to original topic,blatant untruths differ from constructive criticisim,and should be discouraged,before some media messiah starts spouting it as truth.

someone needs to get of their high horse :rolleyes: