Warrant (with new singer Robert Mason)

Getizzyback

Yea, I know these guys are not the most loved group around here, and Jani Lane's brief comeback in 2008

was a complete disappointment, but the other 4 original members still remain and new singer Robert Mason

has a great "rock N' roll" voice! Check it out, these are 2 of the heavier songs on the new album Rockaholic.

Mason has that Mike Reno (Loverboy) and Lou Gramm (Foreigner) thing going.......

"Cocaine Freight Train"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXU5Fsxf24Y&feature=related

"Show Must Go On"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTF3WGryWoA&feature=related

Wow, I thought these guys had given up by now.

dude, you're such a fucking cupcake on anything 80's.

if you're gonna post in the guy's thread, at least listen to, and critique the music. a snarky one-liner degrading the artist is 100% pure cupcake-shit.

BTW. listened to it. didn't dig it.

Edited by artfromtex

I love the '80s, actually. It is, in terms of music, currently my second favourite decade after the '00s. I just think it's sad in a humorous kind of way that these washed-up hair metal throwbacks are still making the same music 20 years after people stopped buying their records.

I love the '80s, actually. It is, in terms of music, currently my second favourite decade after the '00s. I just think it's sad in a humorous kind of way that these washed-up hair metal throwbacks are still making the same music 20 years after people stopped buying their records.

it beats working at iHop!!

i don't begrudge them a bit. if they got the will to do it, more power to 'em.

Edited by artfromtex

it beats working at iHop!!

i don't begrudge them a bit. if they got the will to do it, more power to 'em.

yeah, they're rockaholics man!

Ouch, sorry no one likes it.

I kinda figured I'd get that here, oh well, I think the album is very good.

hair metal hair shmetal!

Sick of the tag, it's just a rock 'n roll record, certainly something rare these days.

Seems like today's "modern" music has to have vocals you can't even understand or constant swearing.

To each his own I guess......