New Stinson CD

paris

Tommy Stinson – founding member of The Replacements and current bass player for Guns N’ Roses and Soul Asylum – will release his second solo effort, One Man Mutiny, on his own Done To Death Music label (distributed by Redeye) on August 30. Stinson will donate a portion of the net proceeds from the sale of the album to the Timkatec Schools in Haiti. "I'm finding it a lot more interesting to make music these days," says Stinson. "Especially given the musical climate as of the last few years – there are a lot of people complaining about how bad it is. I am actually embracing the challenges."

Guest gunns5

Tommy Stinson – founding member of The Replacements and current bass player for Guns N’ Roses and Soul Asylum – will release his second solo effort, One Man Mutiny, on his own Done To Death Music label (distributed by Redeye) on August 30. Stinson will donate a portion of the net proceeds from the sale of the album to the Timkatec Schools in Haiti. "I'm finding it a lot more interesting to make music these days," says Stinson. "Especially given the musical climate as of the last few years –there are a lot of people complaining about how bad it is.I am actually embracing the challenges."

cough axl "downloading mother fuckers" cough. ;)