GNR Dallas date

Val22

Okay guys for anyone who is going to the Dallas show I just got the Live Nation password for the pre-sale beginning tomorrow September 23 from 10:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m.

The password is SPEAKER.

I suggest for those of you who don't have a Live Nation account to set it up today.

I'm pissed at Kegl, the eagle, for now calling this show the Fall Brawl. It's like they'll do anything not to call it a GNR concert. I really hope this doesn't piss off Axl! I don't know why they are going it that? I assume this means they will be adding some more bands and make it an all day concert, which I totally hate.

I do hope Sebastian Bach opens for Axl and GNR. He seems to have a calming affect on Axl and since the previous tours of this year have gone well with Bach opening, I think they should continue with him. I'm sure the eagle will add more annoying bands to the show.

I do hope this US tour happens and nothing goes wrong. I know it's weird to think this way, but we're talking about Axl Rose here, so it's like who the hell knows what could happen?

The Gexa energy venue usually doesn't allow bands to go past 11:30, but since this is a Saturday show, I"m hoping if Axl is a little late, they will allow the show to go to about midnight. It's something about a nose ordaniance thing since this venue is right in the middle of private homes.

Anyway, good luck with the tickets and see you guys at the show!