Is anybody else hoping that Axl wears his ST. LOUIS SUCKS t-shirt tomorrow night?

ITW 2012

I hope Axl wears this.

26.jpg

:xmasschef2:

Thanks that's my second laugh of the day! lol

If St. Louis wins the world series, it would be stupid to wear St. Louis Sucks shirt. He would have to get a Dallas Rangers suck! shirt. lol

I tell you I wish Axl would wear those little white shorts again. :)

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Axl would get an abundance of media flak for going with such items. Stick with Gucci and auction those pieces to finance the release of the next album.

I'm hoping for a return of the luminous yellow raincoat. It interrupted the pimp thing he's got going on lately and reminded me of the axl rose who'd come out in a frigging bulletproof vest if he felt like it lol.

axl01-300x225.jpg

Edited by RandallFlagg

If St. Louis wins the world series, it would be stupid to wear St. Louis Sucks shirt. He would have to get a Dallas Rangers suck! shirt. lol

It's nice to see somebody finally got what I was referring to, although it's Texas Rangers.

It's nice to see somebody finally got what I was referring to, although it's Texas Rangers.

I think most of the people in the thread already got it. Failure to pat you on the back and tell you you're a genius does not constitute a failure to "get it."

Anyway, it was nice to see GnR send out a congrats to StL after the win.