2011 Merchandise Table patches???

ufc78

Will somebody please post photos of the non-t-shirt items available for sale on the 2011 tour? mainly patches?

There was a bandanna and a poster. I only saw shirts and a hoodie, which I got, and a jacket.

I didn't see any patches, but maybe they were on the back tables. The shirts were very cool. I got the one with GNR and Axl on it.

I did notice that the tour dates weren't all there. They must have made the shirts before they had all the tour dates set. Doesn't matter, I"m happy. I love the hoodie. It has a very cool design on the back and on the bottom it says "Reckless Life!" Love it.

Will somebody please post photos of the non-t-shirt items available for sale on the 2011 tour? mainly patches?

There was a bandanna and a poster. I only saw shirts and a hoodie, which I got, and a jacket.

I didn't see any patches, but maybe they were on the back tables. The shirts were very cool. I got the one with GNR and Axl on it.

I did notice that the tour dates weren't all there. They must have made the shirts before they had all the tour dates set. Doesn't matter, I"m happy. I love the hoodie. It has a very cool design on the back and on the bottom it says "Reckless Life!" Love it.

val how much for the hoodie --its like 80 dollars right