Alice in chains and Axl

chriscrash1980

I've got a serious dislike for the holier-than-thou attitude that some grunge fans have as well. But I guess it's not surprising-- people like Kurt Cobain were very vocal in their hate for all things Axl Rose, GnR and what they stood for (in his opinion). I read a whole interview with him once where he basically did nothing but bash and make fun of Axl.

In general, I'd have to agree with the impression that there are way more GnR fans who like grunge than the other way round.

Back on topic, I love Alice In Chains and I would love to hear Axl sing some of their songs. It's a nice thing to imagine :)

I've got a serious dislike for the holier-than-thou attitude that some grunge fans have as well. But I guess it's not surprising-- people like Kurt Cobain were very vocal in their hate for all things Axl Rose, GnR and what they stood for (in his opinion). I read a whole interview with him once where he basically did nothing but bash and make fun of Axl.

In general, I'd have to agree with the impression that there are way more GnR fans who like grunge than the other way round.

Back on topic, I love Alice In Chains and I would love to hear Axl sing some of their songs. It's a nice thing to imagine :)

I agree with the Kurt thing, many Nirvana/Kurt fans still hate Axl over something that happened back in the 90's...move on! :rolleyes: Kurt hated a lot of people but obviously he hated himself most of all since it ended the way it did, not trashing Kurt, I love Nirvana as a teenager (still do but rarely listen to them anymore) but Kurt also hated Eddie Vedder for a while until Courtney and Dave Grohl kinda forced them together in 92 and they were friends after that.

Sorry to go off topic!