GNR Posters and T-Shirts

AngelaC

Hello Everyone! I found this site by chance because I was looking to find some GNR T-shirts for myself and my husband (pretty much our whole relationship is based around our love for GNR lol)

I see that there is an admin post with a link to GNR posters and T-Shirts but when I clicked the link, there was nothing but broken images and I could not see anything.

I ended up going to google route to find some GNR T-Shirts and I thought reviving this topic with a new thread would be a sweet idea for a new post.

I've just ordered this shirt 6655.jpg for myself and this one 6363.jpg for my husband. I'm pretty pumped about the V-neck, it's hard to find V-neck band shirts from my experience.

As an added bonus, I also found this, not GNR related, but still totally rad 4507.jpg

These are all from i cant spam here any more :( from what I can tell, they are a Canadian Company with a good rep. online.

Have any of you ordered from them before? I have to say they won me over with their $5.89 Flat Rate Shipping - hard to beat that these days!

Please post more links to trust worthy sites where GNR merch is available and we will get this thread rocking together!

CHEERS!

ANG