Divas or AXL?

Ghost_Guns

Ah, while I was sitting here doing nothing, I thought of a little situation that might be hard to decide on.

What if you had two choices.  The first one being that...you could pick three divas from the music industry to pleasure you all night long.  Any three.  

The second one being, hang out with AXL and the new band for a day, but you couldn't mention anything about the old band members, and you could only ask one question about Chinese Democracy.  Tick Tock you only have 5 mins to decide.  What will it be?

G-Face

First, I would think about the person asking me this question, wondering how much time that they really have on their hands......then I would just give him a stange look and shake my head.  But after that was all said and done, I would pick Axl.

• 1 year later...

Axl... But preferably without the new band memebers, or better, I'd like them to sing something together just for me and than go to a restaurant or to a beach with Axl and talk a bit, not about Chinese Democracy but about who is he now: just to understand if and how has he changed during the past decade.

I'll agree with the rest of the females and go with Axl. Why would I hang out with divas ???they would really be hung up on their selves. >:( The question about the cd ..I don't know what I would ask them.Besides,my time would be better spent hanging out with Axl and the group. ;)

The second one being, hang out with AXL and the new band for a day

G-Face

;D  This one . . . . But I would lock the other bandmember in a room or whatever so I could be alone with AXL ROSE  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D .... and I dont have to talk to him at all . . . .  :-*  :-*  :-* there are much more things to do  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D