Reasons for Chidem/CD II's delay

Young_Gun

Hey Marc, I can understand if you can't answer these questions directly because it may be privy information but thought I would give it a go:

What were the main reasons behind the long delays to Chinese Democracy? From 2001-2008? Is anything delaying the follow up record?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Marc, I can understand if you can't answer these questions directly because it may be privy information but thought I would give it a go:

What were the main reasons behind the long delays to Chinese Democracy? From 2001-2008? Is anything delaying the follow up record?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know all the reasons but I do know that there was more than enough songs recored between 1998 to 2002 to put out the record. Here are some of the things that could have had a lot to do with the delays. How the record would be promoted, how much would be spent to promote it (That could have been the main reason because when Dr Pepper made that offer is when things started to come together) Dr pepper has big money and could have done something good for the promotion , Management issues, record co hoping to get Slash on some of the songs, or some type of reunion, I'm sure there are more reasons but thats all I can think of right now.

Edited by recklessroad
  • Like 1

Thanks in advance.

I don't know all the reasons but I do know that there was more than enough songs recored between 1998 to 2002 to put out the record. Here are some of the things that could have had a lot to do with the delays. How the record would be promoted, how much would be spent to promote it (That could have been the main reason because when Dr Pepper made that offer is when things started to come together) Dr pepper has big money and could have done something good for the promotion , Management issues, record co hoping to get Slash on some of the songs, or some type of reunion, I'm sure there are more reasons but thats all I can think of right now.

Thanks for that Marc