Axl happy with Nu Guns relevence?

tk1

Just curious on your thoughts on if Axl is truly satisfied with the level of acceptance the band receives from the fan base. I have seen them live and will admit they are quite talented performers. Axl seems to enjoy the guys as well. However, there is no question the original line up still casts a big shadow over the new band. And, the current band is nowhere is big or relevant as the old line up. Do you think Axl has accepted that and made peace with it? Or, does it eat at him knowing nothing the new line up does will ever equal the original band with respect to popularity? I certainly hope he is happy....

Nothing that 99% of all bands in the world do will ever match what the classic lineup produced, including 100% of bands with members over 40. It's a pretty ridiculous goal to strive for. If he even wanted that he would have released more albums by now. Touring alone isn't going to swell any band's fanbase by much, if at all.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

If the old band were still together they still wouldn't be as good as how they were 25 years ago. What they had was magic for that time. That time is gone and they have all moved on. No matter who they work with will never match what they once had back in the day. Don't get me wrong it will still be great. So I think they are happy with what they are doing and who they are working with.