Marc when you talk to Slash

sleeper

Does he talk about his current projects? And after working with Myles do you feel like he will ever work in another band dynamic without Myles? And Marc considering Slash's success now do you feel like it was a good thing he left GNR?

Edited by sleeper

Does he talk about his current projects? And after working with Myles do you feel like he will ever work in another band dynamic without Myles? And Marc considering Slash's success now do you feel like it was a good thing he left GNR?

I'm sure Slash will still work on other projects. As far has Slash leaving GNR, that is a tricky question. I think musically He would have had a lot more success staying in Gnr but I don't think that was an option for him at the time. However Slash might have died by now or may have never gotten sober? Somethings happen for a reason so you never know.

Marc, would you be comfortable asking Slash to someway somehow perform Coma live someday?

Thats a very hard song to sing live. I've only seen Axl do it once in Cleveland 6/4/91 they opened the show with it.

Edited by recklessroad

Marc, would you be comfortable asking Slash to someway somehow perform Coma live someday?

Thats a very hard song to sing live. I've only seen Axl do it ones in Cleveland 6/4/91 they opened the show with it.

How about Serial Killer from the Snakepit album? I think Slash underestimates its greatness. It's a pretty cool song.

'