Another question for Marc

SlashAFD87

Hi Marc!

Once again I'd like to thank you for your own time to answer our questions. We really appreciate it a lot. I feel it's our obligations to give you some hard nuts to crack so my following questions might be hard to answer.

1. Did YOU as a friend suggest to either Axl or Slash to try solve things out and reunite? If so, when was the last time you touched the subject? I mean the whole world is screaming for a f'n reunion and how hard could it be for those two to just get a room and sort things out with some professional therapist?

2. Do you, if you dig deep into yourself, believe that there ever will be a reunion?

Edited by SlashAFD87

Hi Marc!

Once again I'd like to thank you for your own time to answer our questions. We really appreciate it a lot. I feel it's our obligations to give you some hard nuts to crack so my following questions might be hard to answer.

1. Did YOU as a friend suggest to either Axl or Slash to try solve things out and reunite? If so, when was the last time you touched the subject? I mean the whole world is screaming for a f'n reunion and how hard could it be for those two to just get a room and sort things out with some professional therapist?

2. Do you, if you dig deep into yourself, believe that there ever will be a reunion?

I think he's answered these questions repeatedly.