Reckless Road for the Holidays

SONOFABITCH

Hi Marc,

With the holidays coming up, it seems like a great oppurtunity for a lot of GNR fans to get this book. So can you give us a run-down of the options? On eBay does it distinguish which are Hard or Soft cover books? I also see you can get special covers (like one with Steven Adler on the cover). Lastly, I assume we should only purchase the book from you directly off eBay "marccanter"?

There are still some special covers left. I have worked with two different people to help me build a web site and they both couldn't get it done. So for now I still use Ebay http://stores.ebay.com/Marc-Canter I also sell them to people on the side when they email me asking for a book. I don't mind if someone finds the book on Ebay but I hate sending people there to buy it because of all the fees they charge. Also many people don't have an Ebay account. I also find that I sell a lot of books at this time of year as gifts. People are asking me to sign them to other people for a gift for Xmas

Edited by recklessroad

Thanks Marc. FYI - edit your eBay link there is no - between your first and last name.

As far as Hard or Soft covers, is there a choice? Are the rare covers all hard cover?

The book was only done one way. Its not hard or soft. Its something in between. I guess you would have to call it soft but it has flaps and there are photos on every page. The texture of the pages are gloss.